Grand Theft Auto V Known Facts
Collected from press releases, magazines, website previews, and other sources, this page will contain all of the known facts about Grand Theft Auto V.
*NOTE : The latest known facts will be posted at bottom of the list.
- GTAV will host three main characters; Michael, a retired bank robber, Trevor, a war veteran living in a trailer in the desert, and Franklin.
- You can switch between any of the three characters at any time you choose.
- Character customization will stay at clothing only.
- Each character has different abilities and styles.
- Cars can be set on fire with petrol.
- Some buildings can be repelled down, at the very least mission based.
- The game will contain the largest amount of vehicles of any game in the series.
- The game mechanics have been tweaked and upgraded in comparison to GTAIV.
- Missions will have dynamic changes, involving choices and various outcomes.
- Depending on whom you are playing as some missions will change in style and tone.
- The map is larger than San Andreas, Red Dead Redemption and GTAIV combined.
- The map will include all of Los Santos as well as surrounding wilderness and Mt. Chiliad.
- You can explore the ocean surrounding Los Santos from top to bottom with diving making a return.
- The use of a cell phone will return.
- Activities include base jumping, yoga, golf, tennis and more.
- Ammu-nation, strip clubs, comedy clubs, TV and internet cafes will return, along with poker and other card games.
- GTAV will offer many more things to spend your hard-earned cash on than GTAIV did.
Copyright The GTA Underground 2013